Final grades in Professor Albert's large calculus
class are approximately normally distributed with a mean of 76 (%) and standard deviation of 8 (%).
5. Draw a sketch of this normal distribution and label at least three points on the horizontal axis. ________________________________________
?6. In Professor Albert's course, students who earn less than a 60% in the class are assigned a failing grade (F). What proportion of the students earned F's? Report your answer with three decimal places. ________________________________________
7. In Professor Albert's course, students who earn above a 94% are assigned an "A". What proportion of students earned A's? Report your answer with three decimal places. ________________________________________
8. What proportion of students earn between an 82% and 88% in this class? Report your answer with three decimal places. ________________________________________ 9. What is the 25th percentile in this course? Report your answer with one decimal place. ________________________________________
10. The top 30% of students earned scores above what value? Report your answer with one decimal place. ________________________________________
11. Are all colors equally likely for Dark Chocolate M&M's? Data collected from a randomly selected bag of Dark Chocolate M&M's are provided.
Blue ? Brown ? Green ? Orange ? Red ? Yellow
77 ? ? ? 74 ? ? ? ? ? 57 ? ? ? ? 81 ? ? ? ? ? ?62 ? ? ?84
Test, at the 5% level, if this sample provides evidence that not all colors are equally likely for Dark Chocolate M&M's. Include all details of the test. (Use the p-value approach ? Show 5 steps)
Step 1: (Hypotheses)
Step 2: (Standardized Test Statistic)
Step 3: (P-value)
Step 5: (Conclusion)
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.