Global Comments?(your peer review should focus on these)
- What is the paper's thesis?
- Do you agree with the paper's main points? Are there some sources the author could have used to support his or her points more?
- Do you disagree with any part of the paper, could you play devil's advocate? If so, what sources would you quote to counter the paper's argument?
- Do you feel like the paper was misreading the points of any of the authors or taking them too much out of context?
- Did the author properly set up the debate? Did the author leave out any voices he or she might want to address?
- Did you feel lost in the paper at any time? If so, what did you find confusing?
- Are there any questions about the paper's argument that popped into your mind that you thought the paper could address?
- Did the paper feel organized? Did you feel guided through the paper or did it feel like you had to figure out where it was going?
- What parts of the argument did you feel were the strongest?
- Do the introduction and conclusion do the job they are supposed to?
Specific Concerns?(comment on these sparingly).
- Is the paper using its chosen citation style correctly?
- Are there patterns of grammar or spelling mistakes?
- Is the tone and language of the paper formal enough for academic writing?
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.