Resources:? The Art and Science of Leadership, Ch. 4 & Ch. 6, 6 Leadership Newsletter Template, and Phoenix Career Guidance System? Milestone 7.8 Informational Interview
Select someone in a leadership position at your organization or at a local company where you might seek employment.? This individual could be a director, manager, supervisor, or CEO of the organization.?
View the video in the Phoenix Career Guidance System? (Milestone 7.8- Do informational interviews) for tips on interviewing a potential employer through an investigative interview.
Interview an individual who has a leadership role.
- Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word company newsletter (formats may vary depending upon company's style; check the internet or Microsoft? Word for templates) by incorporating the following areas:?
- Develop a profile of this individual that can be submitted to a company's newsletter.
- Identify the individual, their position within the company, and briefly describe the organization.
- Interpret the individual's leadership based on the Five-Factor personality model and offer one or more examples of the management and leadership roles of this individual.
Explain one incident where this individual had to solve a difficult problem or situation because things did not go as planned. What lessons did she/he learn from being able to problem-solve even when what she/he had been taught did not work.
Format your profile consistent with the newsletter template provided.
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.