The data has already been collected and is attached. Here are the questions.
1) Carbohydrate fermentation tests typically use media that contain a pH indicator such as
phenol red.?Explain the purpose of a pH indicator and the conditions under which phenol red
turns yellow and turns magenta.
2) The metabolism of four sugars were tested in this lab exercise: glucose, lactose, sucrose, and?
mannitol.?Research these sugars and describe one characteristic of each structure that makes them?
unique from the others.?
3) Open your two lab reports from this lab and compare them side by side.?Which test results were
the same??Which test results were different??Were any of the test results not helpful (did not
eliminate any organisms)??If so, which one(s)?
4) Based on your answers for question numbers 3 and 4 above, and your knowledge of cell
structures used for metabolism, why might organisms that can metabolize some sugars not be
able to metabolize them all?
5) Is it possible to fully identify an unknown using only phenol red carbohydrate tests??Explain your?
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.