The following are required assignments for this lesson.
- Read Chapter 7: "Delivering Bad News Messages."
- Complete the Lesson 7?
- Read the following case study, which will form the basis for your Midterm Project.
Case Study: Movie Theatre
Imagine you are the district manager for a local movie theatre that is experiencing a service-related problem. While you are traveling for work in another state, the theatre manager contacts you about a bed bug problem suspected to be taking place. She assures you she is taking action to resolve the complaints filed. As you are watching the nightly news, you see that the theatre situation is worse than you expected when Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater appears on the news.
- For this assignment, you must answer the questions listed below in essay format. Essay format must include an introduction, body, and conclusion, and address all relevant parts of each question. Make sure to use at least two sources and cite any references you use. Proper citation format for a reference includes the name of the author(s), the date of the publication, and the page number. For other source types, please review the Online Writing Lab Web site for guidelines.
Note: Links for various sources appear on the right side in the menu: books, other print sources, electronic sources, nonprint, etc.
- Apply appropriate concepts from Chapters 1-7 in your reading and lessons to your responses.
- As the district manager, establish a plan of action to address the theatre manager. Indicate what communication should take place and how it will take place, and draft the contents you plan to discuss in essay format. Provide at least two sources to back up your recommendations for addressing the situation.
- In addition to the essay, compose the formal message you would prepare for the media to resolve the issue and address any future accommodations. Also identify the communication channel and communication plans you would use for this message.
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.