periodic?inventory system.?During the month of July, it
presents the following information:
- July 1 (beginning inventory): 30 units at $18 per unit
- July 9 (purchase): 92 units at $20 per unit
- July 26 (purchase): 10 units at $22 per unit
On July 31, a physical count reveals there are 50?units of cheese in its inventory.
- If C'est Chese?used?LIFO?for inventory costing, what is its cost of goods sold and ending inventory for the month of July? (2 points)
- If C'est Cheese?used?FIFO, what is its cost of goods sold and ending inventory for the month of July? (2 points)
- If C'est Cheese?used the?average cost method, what is its cost of goods sold and ending inventory for the month of July? (2 points)
Round all answers to the nearest?cent.?You must show?all?of your work?for each question of this quiz.?
This question was answered on: Apr 19, 2020Buy this answer for only: $15
This attachment is locked
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card . All your purchases are securely protected by .
About this QuestionSTATUS
Apr 19, 2020EXPERT
YES, THIS IS LEGAL
We have top-notch tutors who can do your essay/homework for you at a reasonable cost and then you can simply use that essay as a template to build your own arguments.
You can also use these solutions:
- As a reference for in-depth understanding of the subject.
- As a source of ideas / reasoning for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For editing and paraphrasing (check your institution's definition of plagiarism and recommended paraphrase).
NEW ASSIGNMENT HELP?
Order New Solution. Quick Turnaround
Click on the button below in order to Order for a New, Original and High-Quality Essay Solutions. New orders are original solutions and precise to your writing instruction requirements. Place a New Order using the button below.
WE GUARANTEE, THAT YOUR PAPER WILL BE WRITTEN FROM SCRATCH AND WITHIN A DEADLINE.